What to look for in a home security camera in Scottsdale
When it comes to home security, it nice to get a look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the smartest components to include as you design your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras can be effective when installed appropriately, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Scottsdale? You’ll be pleased to find these important devices include more conveniences than ever before. You may watch live footage from inside cameras or surprise intruders with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you can direct all your home security cameras.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Scottsdale
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your property’s protection to a different level. These crucial aspects of your security system can be found with a diverse range of features such as 2-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Take a look at the available options below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that will take action automatically. If unusual behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will form next to the camera lens and a loud alert will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut images of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity when closing in on particular areas.
- Video storage: Look for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the ability to watch video right from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Scottsdale are frequently connected to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to watch live footage or recorded video and even arm or disarm your security. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your mobile device when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion sensors allows cameras to activate whenever unusual action occurs. You’ll even get an update on your phone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or loved ones: Need to check in with your kids when they return from school? Have you found a stranger at your front door? Modern residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you can converse with anyone within range of your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This feature allows you to program the specific space you would like your camera to supervise. This will be beneficial to optimize the movement you record as you wouldn’t need alerts whenever an automobile drives by in front of your house.
Configure your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Scottsdale. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Call (480) 681-6262 to begin or fill out the following form to engage our experts.