Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Scottsdale goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will spring to action. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most typical type of event - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you via the command hub. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to interact with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Scottsdale
Be prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Scottsdale from Vivint. Contact (480) 681-6262 to start the customization of your home’s protection today.