How does home monitoring work in Scottsdale?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise investment for protecting your property and family. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Scottsdale home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security representatives seems to be a smart idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Although they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them watching your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Essentially, you may consider monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Defending your property, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more vital when an emergency occurs when you’re away. Consider your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when nobody is there to heed the sound of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Scottsdale home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals from components go through this convenient, centralized command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these added benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio capability giving you the chance to speak directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to ask for assistance with any kind of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your phone when a disaster occurs, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring agents straight through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Scottsdale security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Scottsdale smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you require. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our popular packages. If you would like to enhance the protection of your home, dial (480) 681-6262 or fill out the following form to get started.