You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise investment for protecting your property and family. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Scottsdale home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security representatives seems to be a smart idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Although they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them watching your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Essentially, you may consider monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.