Your security system’s indoor cameras in Scottsdale are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your complete home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and all of your devices via a single app. This gives you convenience and comfort as you are able to check in on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality footage of your child. You are even able to watch recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to talk to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you may utilize the audio feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your baby decides sleep time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you can receive motion-triggered notifications sent directly to your smartphone.
- One-touch communications: Although this feature is generally for older kids, it’s still worth mentioning. With a single tap of a button, your child can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a bit uncomfortable in the room, you may adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can activate the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may use two indoor cameras and still have access to them both with one mobile app.
Get Your Scottsdale smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Scottsdale smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Call (480) 681-6262 today and discover how we can make your home safer and more convenient for every member of your family.